Privacy & Data Policies
At Inverurie West Church we know your data and privacy are important. Therefore please see the privacy and data policies for this website below.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Inverurie West Parish Church is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement
Inverurie West Parish Church may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effecive from 1st July 2017.
What we collect
- At present this website does not collect any information.
What we do with the information we gather
- At present this website does not collect any information
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure any information we collect online.
- A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to our visitors needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from our system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept cookies by continuing on our website or reject them by blocking them from your computer settings. Modifying your settings may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Data Protection Policy
- In order to meet General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) regulations, Inverurie West Parish Church makes the following documents available for reading. If you have any questions or queries regarding Data Protection at Inverurie West Parish Church, or about your own data, please contact the Data Protection Co-ordinator.
- To read the Data Protection Policy please click here.
- To read the Data Retention Policy please click here.
- To read the Privacy Notice please click here.